Wednesday, January 4, 2012

radical kindness.

in my previous post i had mentioned that these next few months i wanted  to write about radical ways we love Christ and love others. this is a subject that is my “on a soap box” issues. i  truly believe that we are called to live as radical believers. radical doers. radical givers. radical servants. radical forgivers. radical grace givers. radical disciples of the King. 

today I wanted to share another amazing woman's thoughts on radical living. she is a fellow writer whom I have grown to admire and can’t wait till our feet our in the same country. she is a gifted and talented mom, author, and radical follower of our Savior. here is her recent post on why do we stop being radically nice to people on dec 26th?

http://culturerebel.com/blog/why-you-need-to-stop-paying-forward-with-mention-of-a-crazier-alternative/

continue to check in with me and join us in the journey of laying it all down for out Savior.

No comments: